Dr. Kenneth Singleton MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Towson, MD

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2017
Attended a 5 day seminar with Dr. Singleton and he is a very personable amazingly well-informed doctor.
I have chronic Lyme as well as recent exposures and have read a lot of material including Ken's book which is very informative and easily understood. His cookbook is excellent as well! I have not been a patient of his but watched him treat a patient in an emergency situation. As his background would suggest he was calm & collected and he knew just what to do. If I lived closer I would certainly want him to be my doctor.

October 7th, 2015
By far, the Best Doctor I have ever seen and really knows his stuff when it comes to Lyme Disease! I will never see anyone else. He has been 100% right on all of the treatment protocols for me which have enabled me to continue to work and feel healthy again!

December 12th, 2014
I thought I had Lymes disease. I had been to numerous doctors visits to include a visit to the ER. Many of my symptoms sounded like Lymes. To my surprise, my test results from Igenix came back negative. I was often light headed, dizzy, fatigued, and occassionally had heart palpitations. I felt like I was dying. None of the doctors I had previously seen could explain why I was feeling the way I felt. Even after getting the negative results for Lymes, Dr. Singleton continued to work with me and treated me with a combination of medicine and supplements. I feel much better now. The attention and treatment I received was worth every penny.

May 13th, 2013
Lucky to have found Dr. Singleton
I was so fortunate to find this doctor. I was so sick with Lyme when I first came to visit him. I went to so many doctors and was on Doxi for 18 months which caused so many other problems. Dr. Singleton was able to cure my Lyme and I have been off the Doxi for 6 months now and feeling great. He has done what no other doctor that I have seen was able to do.

August 6th, 2009
Dr. Singleton helped me with my Lyme disease when several other doctors, including those at Johns Hopkins, could not. If he is a representative of Howard University medical education, I highly recommend graduates of that institution. Everything about him and his office were excellent.

October 26th, 2016