Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
By far, the Best Doctor I have ever seen and really knows his stuff when it comes to Lyme Disease! I will never see anyone else. He has been 100% right on all of the treatment protocols for me which have enabled me to continue to work and feel healthy again!

December 12th, 2014
I thought I had Lymes disease. I had been to numerous doctors visits to include a visit to the ER. Many of my symptoms sounded like Lymes. To my surprise, my test results from Igenix came back negative. I was often light headed, dizzy, fatigued, and occassionally had heart palpitations. I felt like I was dying. None of the doctors I had previously seen could explain why I was feeling the way I felt. Even after getting the negative results for Lymes, Dr. Singleton continued to work with me and treated me with a combination of medicine and supplements. I feel much better now. The attention and treatment I received was worth every penny.

May 13th, 2013
Lucky to have found Dr. Singleton
I was so fortunate to find this doctor. I was so sick with Lyme when I first came to visit him. I went to so many doctors and was on Doxi for 18 months which caused so many other problems. Dr. Singleton was able to cure my Lyme and I have been off the Doxi for 6 months now and feeling great. He has done what no other doctor that I have seen was able to do.

August 6th, 2009
Dr. Singleton helped me with my Lyme disease when several other doctors, including those at Johns Hopkins, could not. If he is a representative of Howard University medical education, I highly recommend graduates of that institution. Everything about him and his office were excellent.