Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Sirinek
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sirinek is affiliated with University Hospital, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Lois Killewich
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Amita Shah
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14
Dr. John Carter
Neurology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi44