A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sirinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sirinek is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bacterial Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Portal Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirinek graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirinek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirinek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Sirinek practice?
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.