A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sirinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sirinek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirinek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirinek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bacterial Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirinek graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirinek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sirinek MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Sirinek practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sirinek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.