Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sirinek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sirinek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirinek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirinek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Bacterial Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirinek graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirinek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sirinek MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Sirinek practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sirinek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Sirinek practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.