Pediatricians
Northeast Alabama Pediatrics Gadsden
829 Riverbend Dr
Gadsden, AL 35901
256-546-4611
Locations and availability (3)

|  A plus!!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2014

I just took my kid to dr. Skelton after my friends recommended him. He examined my child from head to feet, not just glancing at him like other docs have done. He explained everything very well, and told me to call him if he doesn't get better. We were very impressed with him, and I will go back to him only from now on.

|  GREAT DR>  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Skelton is awesome with all 3 of my children. He is always concerned and caring for my children along with his other staff. He takes time to answer any questions I have and likes to follow up to make sure the children get better when they have been sick. I also love that they have an office in Gadsden and Albertville and are open 7 days a week so I can take my children to their Dr. even on a weekend if they are sick.

Oct 15th, 2011

i came to Dr Skeleton after going to another ped. in town for 2 years. My child was having stomach problems and his doc wasn't listening to me. He just kept saying it was constipation. When i went to dr. skeleton, he listened to me, examined my child way better than his previous doc did, and changed his medicine. Now my 2 year old is happy and no problems at all!! Sometimes you just need a doctor with experience to actally listen to you. I should have gone to him all along. (also-He is open on weekends! who knew?)

Apr 20th, 2011

My kids went to Dr. Skelton growing up, and now my grandkids go there. Hes always available, and will personally call you back if requested, even on weekends. sometimes in winter,you wait (20-30 minutes) if you only want to see him, but we do. I trust him, and thats hard to come by in a doctor these days.

Mar 13th, 2011

I have used Dr. Skelton for the past 30 years and prior to this we used his brother, there is not another physician we would use for our children and now this is how our children feel about using another physician for their own children. He scores a 100 with our family.