Dr. Kenneth Skelton MD Patient Reviews

December 22nd, 2016
Great doctor!
He listened to me and my daughter and did a complete exam. After being ignored by THREE other physicians, he actually listened and prescribed the correct medicine. We had a prior referral to see a specialist, but i canceled it, as he diagnosed her in one appointment. We wont see anyone else.

April 21st, 2016
staff not that nice. but dr. skelton was worth it. very nice doctor and listened to me. wont see noone else.

December 29th, 2015
We LOVE Dr. Skelton! He's FANTASTIC! He always takes the time w my girls! He's so knowledgeable, never had a inaccurate diagnosis! Always knows exactly what to do to ensure my girls have the most comfort possible plus a speedy recovery! You can't find a better pediatrician, hands down. Being sick and going to the doctor is bad enough, but when its your child, words can't describe how that feels. One visit with Dr. Skelton and all that goes away BC YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS! Yes! After just one visit! I highly recommend him! Only thing I don't particularly like is if he's not in the office you have to see one of his partners. Don't get me wrong his partners are OK, but once you've seen Dr. Skelton no other Dr s compare! ! Love that man!

October 20th, 2015
Dr Skeleton was my doctor when I was little and now my kids doctor.We love him and all his nurses.

February 20th, 2015
Excellent Dr.! Always listens and take great care of our children!

July 6th, 2014
A plus!!
I just took my kid to dr. Skelton after my friends recommended him. He examined my child from head to feet, not just glancing at him like other docs have done. He explained everything very well, and told me to call him if he doesn't get better. We were very impressed with him, and I will go back to him only from now on.

October 26th, 2011
GREAT DR>
Dr. Skelton is awesome with all 3 of my children. He is always concerned and caring for my children along with his other staff. He takes time to answer any questions I have and likes to follow up to make sure the children get better when they have been sick. I also love that they have an office in Gadsden and Albertville and are open 7 days a week so I can take my children to their Dr. even on a weekend if they are sick.

October 15th, 2011
i came to Dr Skeleton after going to another ped. in town for 2 years. My child was having stomach problems and his doc wasn't listening to me. He just kept saying it was constipation. When i went to dr. skeleton, he listened to me, examined my child way better than his previous doc did, and changed his medicine. Now my 2 year old is happy and no problems at all!! Sometimes you just need a doctor with experience to actally listen to you. I should have gone to him all along. (also-He is open on weekends! who knew?)

April 20th, 2011
My kids went to Dr. Skelton growing up, and now my grandkids go there. Hes always available, and will personally call you back if requested, even on weekends. sometimes in winter,you wait (20-30 minutes) if you only want to see him, but we do. I trust him, and thats hard to come by in a doctor these days.

March 13th, 2011
I have used Dr. Skelton for the past 30 years and prior to this we used his brother, there is not another physician we would use for our children and now this is how our children feel about using another physician for their own children. He scores a 100 + with our family.