A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Skodnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Skodnek is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skodnek
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skodnek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Skodnek, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Skodnek graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Skodnek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Nassau County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barry Skodnek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Skodnek practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Skodnek has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Skodnek practices Psychiatry near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Psychiatrists.