Dr. Kenneth Skolnick Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Skolnick?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 4th, 2012

NOT IMPRESSED

Spent minimimal time, pleasant but did show interest, concern. Seemed to be ina hurry. Nothing remarkable about this doc.I'll be going elsewhere.

June 29th, 2012

Arrogant

Went on and on about how many new things he brought to western PA. Look at me briefly on threw a bunch of prescriptions at me. On the second visit left me sitting in an exam room while he talked on phone in the next room where I could here him about some $10 million dollar business deal. Spoke to me like I was some kind of idiot when I questioned him for more information on my condition. He then wanted to send me for more expensive tests that I was never made sure made sense.

December 1st, 2011

Extremely Arrogant.

After waiting for almost an hour, the doctor gave me less than five minutes of his time. He recommended surgery right away, and never really explained why! His staff was very unprofessional, gossiping and eating in front of the patients. I will never go back, and I would suggest looking elsewhere for a good ear specialist.

August 4th, 2011

Seek another Doctor

I had bad experience with this Doctor and this clinic in general. The lady at the front desk was as rude as it can get. I also called to discuss the extra charges on my bill, I was getting nowhere like talking to a wall. I believe that was the lady on the front desk that I was talking to. I will go to another Dr. in the future.

July 1st, 2011

NO Way

I thought perhaps he was having a bad day. But the visits got worse each time. I have never had a doctor be so rude and unprofessional. He was out of line. and the office staff is just as bad. I suppose after working for this moron they are acting just like him.

January 19th, 2011

Rude

I witnessed him saying numerous degrading comments to a special needs patient I accompanied. While the client didn't quite understand what he said, I'm still in shock by what he said. I won't even repeat it; find another doctor. He's not worth waiting for and his staff are just as bad.

October 13th, 2010

very bright physician

May 24th, 2010

See Another Doctor

Dr. Skolnick butchered my neck after an attempted thyroidectomy. He made the incision too high on the neck and then only removed part of the thyroid. Later another surgeon saw it and commented that the incision was way too high and said that he also should have taken all the thyroid because of my history of cancer. When I asked Skolnick, he quickly dismissed my concern by saying, "What are you complaining about? I cut the incision while you will probably have a fold in your next when you are older." Not the most professional bedside manner. He also rolled me in the OR without medication and began marking up my neck for the incision. DO NOT LET THIS MAN CUT ON YOU. He's NOT a surgeon, but a hacker.

August 10th, 2016