Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Slater
Dr. Kenneth Slater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison Heights, VA, with another office in Pennington Gap, VA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Slater is affiliated with Central Virginia Training Center, St Mary's Hsp and Dickenson County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Slater has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Slater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison Heights, VA.
Dr. Thomas Martin
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Madison Heights, VA 0 mi29
Dr. James Wright
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Lynchburg, VA 1.15 mi38
Dr. John Daniel
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lynchburg, VA 1.72 mi36