A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Smead, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smead graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Smead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wilson Smead MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Smead practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Smead practices Aerospace Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See West Haven Preventive Medicine Specialists.