A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Smith is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Weight
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coalinga Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Mariposa, CA.
See Mariposa Emergency Physicians.