A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Smith MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.