A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Smith MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Smith practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.