A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sobel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sobel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Sobel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Sobel practice?
Dr. Kenneth Sobel practices Pediatrics near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY.
See Elmira Pediatricians.