A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Soda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soda
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Soda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Martin Soda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Soda practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Soda has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Soda practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.