A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sparks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sparks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sparks has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Omega Sparks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth O. Sparks practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sparks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sparks practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Gate, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.