A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Spiegelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Spiegelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Spiegelman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Spiegelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth N Spiegelman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Spiegelman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Spiegelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Spiegelman practices Pediatrics near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Pediatricians.