Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
NEED DR. SPIELVOGELS NUMBER show details NEED DR. SPIELVOGELS NUMBER
by KIMBERLY on Feb 6th, 2015

I have not yet seen this dr but heard good reviews. I cant find the correct phone number for him ANYWHERE. If someone can please provide the number,

Jan 21st, 2015

He is the answer to our prayer.

Dec 15th, 2014

Wonderful doctor as far as knowledge. Poor bedside manor. My baby would not have made it without his help.

Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. Spielvogel is just amazing -my husband and I conceived through IVF and were referred to him for pregnancy care. He was very knowledgeable, took extra time and care in monitoring our pregnancy and delivered our perfectly healthy little girl. Most of all he truly loves what he does and has the best bedside manner. I would without hesitation give him my highest recommendation.

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Spielvogul helped us through a very difficult first pregnancy. He had to make some very difficult decisions as our doctor and we now have a very happy and healthy 3 year old. Our second pregnancy had some concerns and he was right their with us through each inmportant decision. He is hands down the best OBGYN in the area. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is extemely professional. Thank you, Dr. S.

A God Send show details A God Send
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. S was with me through every question and concern I had during my first pregnancy. He was an amazing, trusting doctor that was always professional and made my birth experience close to perfect.I wish I could tell everyone about him, he is the best!

Nov 11th, 2008