Dr. Kenneth Staggs Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Staggs Jr?

Patient for 6 years

Posted on July 31st, 2013

For the most part the doctors, nurses, and receptionists are nice. But the office manager is the most horrible person I have ever had to deal with. She withheld my level 2 pain medicines because I didn't not pay $90. I had always made my payments at each visit. I was not aware of the new policy, "withhold prescriptions for payment". I started to go through withdrawal. She had no type of compassion. She said the doctors were aware of this policy. She is the most horrible human I have had the privilege (not) to meet. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am now looking for another pain specialist. I do not recommend going to Total Pain Care! Bad medical practices allowed.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.