Dr. Kenneth Staggs Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Staggs Jr?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Staggs Jr?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 31st, 2013

Patient for 6 years

For the most part the doctors, nurses, and receptionists are nice. But the office manager is the most horrible person I have ever had to deal with. She withheld my level 2 pain medicines because I didn't not pay $90. I had always made my payments at each visit. I was not aware of the new policy, "withhold prescriptions for payment". I started to go through withdrawal. She had no type of compassion. She said the doctors were aware of this policy. She is the most horrible human I have had the privilege (not) to meet. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am now looking for another pain specialist. I do not recommend going to Total Pain Care! Bad medical practices allowed.

December 12th, 2016