A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stallman, Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Stallman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stallman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stallman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Stallman MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Stallman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stallman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Stallman practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.