Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Stark MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Stark practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Stark practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Rheumatologists.