A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Stark MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Stark practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Stark practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Rheumatologists.