A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Steinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Steinbach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinbach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinbach graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Steinbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Steinbach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Steinbach practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Steinbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Steinbach practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.