A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stephan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Stephan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Stephan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Stephan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stephan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Stephan practices Family Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Bullhead City Family Physicians.