A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stephens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Stephens DO and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Stephens practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons and East Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons.