A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stephens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stephens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Stephens DO and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Stephens practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Stephens practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons.