A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sternberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sternberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sternberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternberger graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sternberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sternberger MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Sternberger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sternberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sternberger practices Internal Medicine near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists.