Dr. Kenneth Stillman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Stillman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Stillman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2011

Tough Climate for Today's docs

Dr. Stillman does a good job. He has been my doctor for many years. Although wait times were excessive in the past I do not experience that at the present time. A doctor's staff is his representation and that is the problem now. Rudeness, lack of respect and caring and a terrible attitude from the nurse is not a good representation of him. He has had this issue in the past and needs to find a solution whether it be better direction or better hiring practices. Risking losing patients because of a nurse's attitude is not worth the risk. The saving grace is the receptionist.

April 13th, 2011

I've seen Dr Stillman for many years and have always been impressed with his knowledge and his caring. He takes extra time with me when he needs to, and he is very thorough and careful. He is really a fine doctor. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

April 2nd, 2011

Has been my doctor for 20 years. Warm, caring, wouldn't go to anyone else! Diagnosed difficult problem other doctors missed. He's the best!

March 11th, 2011

he DOES not CARE!

this primary care physician DOES not CARE about patients! Do not waste time to go there! besides that staff is unfriendly. Total waste of my time in money!

December 1st, 2010

I have waited 1hr to see him in the past year about 10times. I was late 5 minutes was told he would not see me. wait in the room to see him another 20 to 30 minutes. Asked him about something as he walked out of the room he said my time was up. My appiontmet was for 10 minutes thats it. After about 15yrs I am looking for a new Dr. When I'm sick I have been told to go to the ER. He is my Dr. why can't he see me?? I have lost all respect for him. I'm not alone with this my son & friends are looking for a new Dr too.

August 25th, 2010

Waited 2.5 hours in waiting room!

While I sat and waited for my appointment for 2 hours, I got to hear all about the lives of the staff-great during a migraine. Then, since the other patients appointments ran over I guess,the staff went to lunch. It didn't matter that I left work to make this appointment and did not get lunch myself, or waited for 2 hours. When I was finally seen for an entirety of 4 minutes, I was not apologized to, and went home feeling worse than when I arrived. Thanks alot!

October 21st, 2015