A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stiver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiver graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stiver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Stiver MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Stiver practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stiver has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Stiver practices Emergency Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Emergency Physicians.