A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stoller, Integrative/Functional & Hyperbaric Med is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
- Anticipatory Vomiting
- Applied Kinesiology
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Stoller practice?
Dr. Kenneth Stoller practices Pediatrics near Brisbane, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Brisbane Pediatricians.