Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stoller, Integrative/Functional & Hyperbaric Med is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Alcohol Withdrawal Seizures
- Anticipatory Vomiting
- Applied Kinesiology
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Stoller MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Undersea Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Stoller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stoller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Stoller practices Pediatrics and Undersea Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.