A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Strzelecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Strzelecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strzelecki graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Strzelecki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Strzelecki DO is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Strzelecki practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Strzelecki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Strzelecki practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.