Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Subin
Dr. Kenneth Subin, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Elmira, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Subin is affiliated with Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital and Arnot Ogden Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Subin has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Kenneth Subin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmira, NY.
Dr. Michael Landolf
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Elmira, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Marc-Andre Chimonas
General Practice, Occupational Medicine
Elmira, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Patricia Meinhardt
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Elmira, NY 0 mi27