Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sumida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sumida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumida
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sumida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sumida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumida graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sumida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth N.m. Sumida MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Sumida practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sumida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sumida practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists, Honolulu Hematologists, and Honolulu Oncologists.