A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sumida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sumida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sumida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumida graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sumida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth N.m. Sumida MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth N. Sumida practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sumida has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sumida practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Aiea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI and Ewa Beach, HI.
See Aiea Internists, Aiea Hematologists, and Aiea Oncologists.