Dr. Kenneth Sun Is this you?

January 5th, 2017

Dr. Sun is an amazing doctor. I have been going to him for the past 15 years due to a very bad car accident. AWESOME!!!!

As the years have gone by, Dr.Sun has always been there. He belives in you and himself. He is there with you and completely understands that pain is real!!!! He goes above and beyond for his patients- has empathy- and truly cares about your well being !!!!!!!

June 15th, 2016

First pain management doctor that actually helped.

November 3rd, 2015

Needs to fire one of his staff

Dr. Sun is an awesome doctor, however, one person at his front desk is a very negative to his reputation. She is an instigator and is always second guessing the many people he treats. She needs to be reminded that Dr. Sun's patients are often in pain and are waiting long hours to see Dr. Sun, who truly helps them. Her snippy unprofessional attitude is completely wrong and she needs to take a look in the mirror. A doctor's office should have caring and compassionate staff, not some unprofessional woman with an antagonistic personality. Dr. Sun....her name starts with a "T"....please save your practice!

June 30th, 2015

Well satisfied

January 17th, 2015

It is impossible to be seen on time. I am usually there 3-4 hours

April 4th, 2014

Avoid

Do not go to this dr if you have RSD/CRPS. Doesn't know how to treat it. The reason he gets 4 stars for "Spends time with me" is because the patient has to sit still and quiet for hours while he types and retypes medication lists- every time. There is VERY little in the way of comfortable dialogue. Wait time was often 3-4 hours!!! Not kidding.

September 26th, 2013

New Relationship with Dr.Sun

I was originally sent to Dr. Sun by a previous Dr. for a procedual injection for lower Back pain(CHRONIC).When I was first seen he spent a good amount of time with me and I felt very comfortable he made me aware of some other diagnossis .He spent a good quanity of time with me discussing my diagnossis and The day of my injection his assitant was very outgoing andactually funny.She knew how to get me to relax and while waiting for the Dr. we enjoyed some laughs and general conversatinWhen the Dr. came in prior to the injection we joked about needles since i absolutely DISPISE NEEDLES I AM A NEEDLE WIMPOnce done we discussed how soon I should be feling the effects and general topics concerning the injection.I am hoping too experience a long and effective relationship with this Dr. Now adays Dr.s seem to treat patients like they are on a conveyoer belt and i didnt feel this ar all.

October 9th, 2012

caring and professional

I have been with Dr Sun for many years, I first met him when I was very ill and he worked with an infectious disease Dr to help me. When I had surgery he showed up to my room at midnight just to check on me. I would recommend Dr Sun to anyone and I will stay with him for as long as he is still practices

August 31st, 2012

Scott

A great doctor that I have been under the care of for over 14 years. He is kind hearted and listens to what you have to say. I would recommend him to both family and friends. It is hard to find a well rounded pain doctor and when you do, be thankful. He is also not running a "pain mill"; in return, he is conservative in approach and care. In the long run you will be thankful for this as there is no such thing as being 100% pain free for most intractable pain management patients.

February 20th, 2011

Over all I was very happy with Dr. Sun. He was very concerned about my pain management and takes care to schedule me every 6 to 8 wks so that I do not have too many office visits. I bring a book when I come to his office in case I have to wait longer than expected, but it is worth the wait. Dr. Sun addresses any issues, new or old, I have and takes care to personalize my treatment. I would recommend Dr. Sun to a friend.

October 2nd, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

May 14th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor.A simple drug dispensor...no more, no less.