Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Swan is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Umdnj University Hospital and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Swan has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kenneth Swan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.
Dr. Christopher Doumas
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Neptune, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. John Delgado
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Neptune, NJ 0 mi11
Dr. Matthew Mcdonnell
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Neptune, NJ 0 mi10