A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Swan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Swan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Girvan Swan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Swan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Swan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Swan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.