A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Symington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Symington is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Symington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Symington graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Symington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Symington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Symington practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Symington has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Symington practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Colville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Syracuse, NY.
See Colville Radiologists.