A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Symington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Symington is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Symington
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Symington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Symington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Symington graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Symington has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Symington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Symington practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Symington has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Symington practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.