Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kim, , Allergist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kim has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth T Kim MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kim practices Internal Medicine and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Allergists.