A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kim, , Allergist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kim has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Tongchul Kim MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kim practices Internal Medicine and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Allergists.