A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Thomas Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lee practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Texarkana, TX.
See San Jose Surgeons.