A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Thomas Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lee practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Texarkana, TX.
See San Jose Surgeons.