Dr. Kenneth Thomas MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Nashville, TN

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Thomas was wonderful during my surgery. he explained ever step to me before and after surgery.

January 20th, 2015
Highly reccomend Dr. Tyson Thomas! He did an amazing job with my total thyroidectomy.

February 19th, 2013
Excellent doc
Had thyroid cancer so had complete removal. Excellent doc all around! Highly recommended!!

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Thomas needs a new nurse
I had surgery a week ago and his nurse never called and gave me the results and I called several times a day,Dr. Thomas needs to get a new nurse that call patients and give the test results to them on time

April 30th, 2012
He is awesome
I had colon cancer and he saved my life was very compasoniate,and followed up with me even called me at home.

January 21st, 2012
Least compassionate dx I have ever encountered
Dr. Thomas was by far the rudest, most condescending "professional" I have ever encountered in the medical field. His nonchalance about the seriousness of the condition I was in is evident in my medical file. Let's be clear: I would suggest seeking any other medical professional before entrusting your health or the health of anyone you love with this man. I am horrified by the thought that he is entrusted with the power to determine the care with which you are treated at St. Thomas. He is a disgrace to the hospital.

January 19th, 2012
Wow
I have never had a more terrible experience with a doctor. Dr. Thomas was incredibly rude, dismissive and possibly homophobic during my recent visit to St. Thomas Hospital. I would never recommend him to anyone. It's not hard to pretend you care, which clearly he is at his very base incapable of doing.

August 16th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor and Surgeon
Dr. Thomas is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Kind, compassionate, accurate, wonderful work. I wouldn't choose any other. My recent thyroidectomy was done very well. Although I wasn't happy to hear the diagnosis, the surgery was excellent.

July 12th, 2011
Shaver
Dr Thomas is a excellent dioctor. He is caring, kind, and thoughtful.If I would ned to have surgery agin I would want him to perform it.

April 23rd, 2010
Dr. Thomas did a lap chole on me a week ago. He is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner and very caring. Would highly recommend!

April 21st, 2010
Great surgeon!
Dr. Tyson operated on my for colon cancer, took out 10" of sigmoid colon. He did a good job, had a nice "bedside" manner in the hospital and got extra things done for me. Would highly recommend him for surgery...he is highly qualified.

June 12th, 2009
My initial meeting with Dr. Thomas was not the most pleasant, only because it was through an ER visit and he was telling me that we were going to surgery immediately. So I really had no choice in selecting him as my surgeon, but I can say now six months after my initial surgery, that I am certainly glad he was the doctor on call that night. While always candid and to the point in what he tells you about a procedure or possible outcomes, he was never condescending, abrupt, or arrogate like some surgeons can be. I so appreciated his caring approach and style. If I should ever need a surgeon again there will be no hesitation on my part to select Dr. Thomas to do it.