A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Talbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Talbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Talbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbert graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Talbert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Earl Talbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Talbert practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Talbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Talbert practices Ophthalmology near Ames, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Boone, IA and Des Moines, IA.
See Ames Ophthalmologists.