A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tanabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tanabe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Liver Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanabe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tanabe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kenji Tanabe MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Tanabe practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tanabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tanabe practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.