A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tennyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tennyson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tennyson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tennyson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennyson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tennyson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barniel Tennyson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Tennyson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tennyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tennyson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.