A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tennyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tennyson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tennyson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tennyson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennyson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tennyson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Barniel Tennyson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Tennyson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tennyson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tennyson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.