Dr. Kenneth Tepe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 16th, 2015
Mediocre office, but great psychiatrist
Dr. Tepe helped me when no one else would. He's working in a county-run office that isn't run too well, and it can be hard to get appointments with him; but he will find what is wrong with you, will listen to your needs, and will prescribe as necessary to help, involving you in the decisions.

August 31st, 2012
He neglected me.
I just found out I am not the only PERSON he has neglected. He is being sued by a mother in butler county ohio where her son had hanged himself after he begged for help from dr.Tepe. I went into my last appoinment was suicidal and they told me they didn't accept my insurance anymore. I was turned out with no medication refills. I went home and have called many times to talk to Dr.Tepe and left numerous messages. I then became another kind of mental mess wanting to take revenge out on people now. I have never been treated with such uncaring even from my abusers. I was affraid of people when I went to Dr.Tepe now I am mortified to be around people because I don't know who to trust with my feelings. I am going to get ahold of this mourning mother and perhaps help her to stop Dr.Tepe and any other doctor down the pike from rejecting peoples feelings and emotions if he doesn't want to help it's time for him to get a job where he doesn't work and damage peoples emotions.

July 18th, 2012
Arrogant. Isn't this guy from the Cincinnati area ? What a mistake and waste of time. Found another MD who will help me and has already got me actively involved in NA. Find another city to be miserable!