Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Terrell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Terrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Terrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Terrell MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Terrell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Terrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Terrell practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Pulmonologists.