A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Terrell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Terrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Terrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Terrell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Terrell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Terrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Terrell practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fredericksburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Fredericksburg Internists and Fredericksburg Pulmonologists.