A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Thunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Thunder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thunder graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Thunder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Churchill Community Hospital
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thunder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Thunder practice?
Dr. Kenneth Thunder practices Family Medicine near Fallon, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Reno, NV.
See Fallon Family Physicians.