A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Thunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Thunder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Thunder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thunder graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Thunder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Churchill Community Hospital
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Todd Thunder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Thunder practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Thunder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Thunder practices Family Medicine near Susanville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Winnemucca, NV and Yerington, NV.
See Susanville Primary Care Doctors.