A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tidwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tidwell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tidwell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tidwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tidwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth K Tidwell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Tidwell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tidwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tidwell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Radiologists.