A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Toff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Toff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Toff, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Toff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Toff DO is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Toff practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Toff has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Kenneth Toff practices Pediatrics near , .