Dr. Kenneth Toff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Toff?

November 1st, 2016

Professional

Dr. Toff is an excellent pediatrician for the last 20 some years. Dr. Toff is very knowledgeable and I am thankful for his care to my 12 year old child.

March 14th, 2016

Adequate not great

Dr. Toff to me seems unrelateable to me or my children. He isnt compassionate while examining my baby who is crying and scared. He does nothing to reassure me or my child. He is more with his head in his laptop and when i ask a question he says we'll get to it. My former obgyn referred me to Dr. Toff because they are friends. Well I switched my obgyn as a side note. On my own I decided to have both my children see Dr. Linderman instead as she is down to earth with me and my children.

October 5th, 2015

Compassionate doctor

His kind, calm manner helps parents relax and promotes genuine communication. Dr. Toff cares deeply about his patients and their parents. He is good at listening as well as explaining his recommendations

August 14th, 2013

Good Practice

My child sees Dr. Toff and my husband and I are very happy with the care our son receives. There is never more than a five minute wait in the waiting room to be taken back. Some of the medical assistants though have an attitude when I ask detailed questions which is a bother. But the doctor is very perceptive in diagnosing issues with my child and I am happy he is my pediatrician.

January 30th, 2012

Treats parents like they are children

December 14th, 2011

Fantastic DoctorGreat with KidsLove Children's HealthCare

July 27th, 2011

Hostipal Heb B Vaccine

After the birth of my daughter I declined the hep b vac, Toff played the fear factor card with my husband and was very manipulative. Right after my c-section he came into my room- literally minutes after they rolled me in the room. He began arguing with me about the vaccine as I was still coming out of the sedation from the drugs given for surgery. I couldn't even think straight and he was badgering me to give this vaccine! Claiming I could have recently contracted Heb b, which is spread by sharing needles & multiple unprotected sexual partners. None of which is me or my husband. I do believe that the issues my daughter faced the first months of her life was caused by vaccination the first hour of her life.

January 29th, 2011

Dr.Toff Saved My Daughter's Life

I'm compelled to write after stumbling upon some of these reviews. My daughter is 18 now but just prior to her second birthday she developed pneumonia which continued to get worse, spiking fevers of 107-108 at several points.While hospitalized in Allentown Dr. Toff took it upon himself to call in a pediatric pulmonary specialist who examined my daughter, looked at her chest X-Ray that showed a large black substance effectively shutting down one of her lungs. The specialist decided we should wait until the next day and he would re-visit after another 12 hours of huge doses of anti-biotics. He left and Dr. Toff said I don't think we should wait. I asked him what his concern was and he responded "respiratory failure". He called Hershey Medical Center to be prepared for our arrival, he put me in the ambulance with my then 17 month old daughter and we made record time to Hershey where we were greeted by another incredible team of caring professionals. My daughter was immediatley admitted, an emergency surgery was performed on her lung,then another the next day and she began to improve immediately. I thanked every doctor in sight at Hershey and the chief of pediatrics took me aside and said, "thanks,but your pediatrician saved your daughters' life." That was Dr. Ken Toff and I'll never forget him.

December 6th, 2010

AGREE WITH ADVOCATE RESPONSE

I agree with the above reviewer. My child had significant health issues and this doctor claimed to have specific experience with these issues. Three of the doctors in the practice missed what pediatric specialists at the hospital called "classic" symptoms of yet another serious issue that landed my child in a children's hospital with two to three years of followup. My child could have died. Dr. Toff did not return our calls. BE VERY WARY OF THIS PRACTICE IF YOUR CHILD HAS HEALTH ISSUES!

May 11th, 2010

Great doctor! But very expensive... charged $150 admin fee for a nurse to administer shots that took 2 minutes. I noticed a lot of employees which is great for the economy but it seemed like a lot of them were standing around. Maybe let a couple go and lower your fees a little.

December 28th, 2009

Be Prepared to be an Advocate

We began using Dr. Toff's practice after high recommendations from friends who had used the practice themselves. We had minor problems throughout the time we used the practice, but were willing to continue to use them. That is until they missed a diagnosis that sent my daughter to the hospital with siezure. When I called to discuss where the process went awry, I was met with combative responses. We set up the appointment with Dr. Toff to follow up from the illness to find out that since my daughter didn't present with "typical" symptoms when we had brought her in, testing was not done. Since the time we had taken her in, the "typical" symptom list had changed. While trying to follow up on the hospital visit and to resolve issues with the practice, Dr. Toff found an ear infection. An antibiotic was prescribed, but could not be filled because the dosing information was incorrect. WHen the pharmacy had called the doctors office (during their regular hours), they did not receive a response. I had to make a second call to beg that the issue be corrected so I could get my daughter healthy again.

August 16th, 2016