A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Toft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Toft, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Toft, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toft graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Toft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mitchell Toft MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Toft practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Toft has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Toft practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.