Dr. Kenneth Toft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Toft?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Toft?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2015

Honest and meticulous - great results

I saw Dr. Toft over a year ago and got filler injections in nasolabial and marionette lines. The results are excellent and even today without any additional injections it looks great. My mother got Botox and filler that took years off of her face. Dr. Toft was careful, took his time with injections and seemed very much a perfectionist. Fast forward a year and I went to consult about getting Botox. He said I don't really need any Botox right now and there wasn't a need to do anymore filler. I'm also concerned about my neck starting to droop in which he said no it's not bad don't do anything about that, would be a waste of money for such a slight improvement. He recommended if I want to do something that will give me results im looking for, to look into photo facial rejuvenation for the sunspots on face and uneven complexion. Office staff were friendly and welcoming, no one was pushy, the doctor was informative, and my results from first visit were very natural looking.

June 4th, 2015

over 13k down the drain....

He was nice at first but after my operation, I had encountered many issues because of the surgery; my neck is uneven, everything he had pulled came back and he refused to correct it, even though he said he would 3 months post-op. I tried leaving comments on a few other sites but they wouldn't post it so lets hope they do on this one.

March 5th, 2015

Terrible plastic surgeon doesn't know what is he doing. Can't recommend him to other patients.

July 11th, 2012

Informative visit and great filler

Dr. Toft was very professional and I felt welcomed by all staff that spoke to me.I thought his technique for fillers was great and had very little bruising. I will definitely come back.

December 7th, 2008

Excellent exprience with Dr. Toft and staff

Dr. Toft made my eye surgery experience very enjoyable. I felt very at ease in his office and his staff are very caring and professional. Dr. Toft not only is an excellent surgeon, but a very caring person as a friend of mine and I found out when he helped us on a plane trip we were on and my friend starting seizuring and he helped us during the rest of the 2 1/2 hour flight. I highly recommend this doctor and his excellently trained staff. He is first-rate and his prices are very reasonable.

September 18th, 2015