A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomberlin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Tomberlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Guy Tomberlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Tomberlin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.