A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomberlin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomberlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomberlin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomberlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Guy Tomberlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Tomberlin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Tomberlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.