Maternal Fetal Medicine, Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Apr 22nd, 2013

My ObGyn sent me to him after seeing my anormal ultrasound results. He is really patient, takes his time to explain to me clearly all the troubles that my baby has. He did also the amniocentis test for me, and I didn't feel hurt. He is absolutely a doctor that I can trust.

High Risk Twin pregnancy show details High Risk Twin pregnancy
by Keidra on Feb 27th, 2013

Fantastic Dr., highly recommend! I was referred to Dr. Trimmer by my regular OBGYN when pregnant with twin boys, at about 22 weeks I started to have premature uterus contractions and a compromised cervix. Dr. Trimmer was always VERY thorough, very compassionate and extremly knowledgeable. Through one of the ultrasounds, he diagnosed a cleft on one of my teins that my regular obgyn had not seen the entire preganancy. His staff was also polite, very timely and friendly. The office is always nice and clean, and there was only once that I can recall where I waited longer than 10 minutes before going back. I would definltey give him and his staff two thumbs up!!!

May 22nd, 2012

His knowledge was lacking and my son died because of it!

Feb 17th, 2011

Excellent Doctor!!! He is Awesome

Bad receptionist show details Bad receptionist
Oct 14th, 2010

Waited over an hr. In the mean time the receptionist was gossiping loudly on the phone and saying how everyone must go through her and how she can withhold information if she doesn't get what she wants. She was so loud and annoying especially having to listen for an hr. Asked receptionist how much longer. she didn't seem to care that our time was being wasted and only asked if we would like to reschedule! No apology no "let me check". Her apathy and god-like complex was enough for us to cancel and not return.

Must see Doctor show details Must see Doctor
Apr 2nd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Trimmer for my 2 pregnancies as my first baby had some problems. He had identified correct problems. I trust this doctor a lot and has also seen him during my second pregnancy. He is very thorough, calm, & patient. I had recommended this doctor to so many of my friends. I would say he is a must see doctor during your first and second trimester scanning.He is really the best.