Dr. Kenneth Trinidad DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Great guy polite staff I was in an out fast but he listened to me an helped me get a plan going for my recovery. My dad went to him after his wreck an when I got hurt my dad said he was the right man for the job. I will recommend him to anyone !

May 20th, 2015
The front receptionist older woman is one of the worst employers I have come across. I went to her asking a question followed with a greeting and she ignored me completely. I thought maybe she didn't hear me at first so I repeated myself. She again had no speech. Her eyes were staring right at me and she just continued to sit at her chair. I have never been ignored before in my life, I felt almost in tears. When I told the doctor about it she denied it and told me I was lying and that the office had been extremely busy (yet I was the only person in the office) I then responded and told her that she was blatantly lying. The doctor and a black man then insisted that I leave the office and not return. I could not believe the service. I had been completely ignored and denied as a customer. I felt as if I had no self worth and was completely heart broken by the experience. I greatly encourage everyone to stay away from this establishment.

September 10th, 2009
Hes ok.
I have been with Dr. Trinidad for about a year. I was in a wreck and he was helpful by getting me to the doctors I needed. I wouldn't of known what to do but they did. He is in and out of the room, doesn't listen to what you have to say about your condition and is rude sometimes. He is a very busy doctor. He always pops your back when u go in for a visit. His staff is very friendly and thats why I am still going, you can tell her and she will talk to him and get what u want done.