Dr. Kenneth Tuan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Tuan?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Tuan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2014

I went in to see Dr Tuan after having a falling 25ft. I land on my feet which left my knees and lower back and both feet in pain. Every visit nothing ever been done but prescribed medication and sent out for testing. I asked him to check both knees because I experience pain at different times with both. He insisted to check the area I was experiencing my pain presently . In results I had a MRI done on one leg and not the other. He prescribed therapy for lower back, told me he couldn't anything for my feet since it was only deep tissue bruising. After MRI results came back he didn't seem very interested getting started left me uncomfortable with him performing the procedure.

March 11th, 2011

Not a Four Star Doctor for Me

After Dr Tuan did my surgery, in recovery I could not move my leg. I asked Dr Tuan if there were any complications in surgery, he replied "not that he was aware of." He could not give me a straight answer. It took almost a month before I could move my leg, could not put much weight on it. I am a person that can take a lot of pain an can work through it. Still not getting a straight answer, I consulted another doctor who immediately arranged for another surgery to be done. The recovery after the second surgery was like night and day. I was putting weight on my leg with little pain in recovery. If Dr. Tuan had addressed the problem quickly, I would now not be partial disabled 3 years down the road. Time is everything. If it wasn't for the second doctor quickly correcting the first surgery, I would not be able to walk at all. So for those of you who gave Dr. Tuan 4 Stars you were the lucky ones, I wasn't.

September 7th, 2017