A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung graduated from University Of Melbourne.
Dr. Tung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sikkwong Tung MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Tung practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tung has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Tung practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pathologists.