A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Tyler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Prion Diseases
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Laurence Tyler MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Tyler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Tyler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Tyler practices Neurology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Neurologists.